PlayStation Home Today

Contestants:
The contestants are:
1. AdorableNirvash (Pt1)
2. Nahum24 (Pt1)
3. AlbaMeira (Pt 1)
4. Sypder 25 (Pt 1)
5. Strongwoods ( see PT2 video)

Rating: 0/5 stars
Tags: got, home's, talent
Views: 155

You need to be a member of PlayStation Home Today to add comments!

Join this social network

9 Comments

CapinChronic Comment by CapinChronic 14 hours ago
This event is garbage!!! I gave RA plenty of time to respond to my entry "he said he would invite me to his club to compete" and he never did..that right there proves he is not a man of his word ..i also pm'd him on the ps3.. Is this how you treat the members of your so-called community?? Im going to let the ps community know about this discrimanation of members of your site just like I said I would... He will probably delete this comment as well.
Reno Comment by Reno on July 2, 2009 at 11:55am
RA I don't kno if any of my place could even compete lol
ONLY-QUEEN Comment by ONLY-QUEEN on July 2, 2009 at 10:45am
RA U KNOW MY CRIB WOULDA WON!!!!
Ra-Ausar Comment by Ra-Ausar on July 1, 2009 at 8:22pm
Keep in mind this contest was not about who had stuff from other regions.

Judges were asked to judge on the following criteria.

* Overall Pimpness of apartment:

* Best use of furniture: The extent to which the contestant makes good use & placement of furniture items

* Uniqueness: The unique manner in which the furniture is arranged.

* Style/Creativity: How well the apartment is well designed overall
Sasha F. Demagio Comment by Sasha F. Demagio on July 1, 2009 at 7:47pm
Wow I so woulda won....
Natsume Horaki Comment by Natsume Horaki on July 1, 2009 at 4:33pm
Ha, I agree with Nahum about the unfair advantage over other users whom do not have region hopped furniture, but from what I can see, all these contestants had the hopped stuff, so it didn't really make a difference here. Except I did notice one or two had the more recent stuff, which is concerning. Anyhow, I liked Spyder's summer house the best. Had a simple, cozy feeling to it. A great spacious area to gather friends and just hang. Not at all cluttered like that first place XD Lol.
Jennifer is SephirothsWifey Comment by Jennifer is SephirothsWifey on June 30, 2009 at 8:50pm
i think i should be one of the contestants ;)
iMacLovin Comment by iMacLovin on June 30, 2009 at 5:56pm
how do i enter?
Nahum Comment by Nahum on June 30, 2009 at 4:23pm
Even though this cool contest It's about being the most unique and having the best design but it seems very unfair when the people that are in the contest are using items from different regions to get more free stuff to use in this contest even though it's probably illegal for Home users to have items from different regions that they are currently not living in and That gives that person an unfair advantage for this cool contest.

© 2009   Created by Ra-Ausar on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Help | Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service

Disclaimer:"PLAYSTATION", "PS3", "PlayStation" and "PSP" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The "Home" icon is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited.
All titles, content, publisher names, trademarks, artwork, and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.
PlayStation Home Today is a fan site and not an official PlayStation Home website.
You are Offline Sign in to chat!