PlayStation Home Today

Connect with Home Friends from across the globe

You need to be a member of PlayStation Home Today to add comments!

Join this social network

9 Comments

james ridgeway Comment by james ridgeway on August 13, 2009 at 4:12am
(_______________________)my entry for most pimped out comment
Scott Michael Smith Comment by Scott Michael Smith on August 12, 2009 at 7:16am
and here you have my final wall... enjoy!
Strongwoods Comment by Strongwoods on July 8, 2009 at 3:42pm
Hey dude! I didnt have the money at the time to add anything else! I mean If I had a little bit more points I would have gotten the special stuff from the Stage 2 Area! Then I would have setup a cool looking area for the tv and speaker system!
DaMiX 619 Comment by DaMiX 619 on July 8, 2009 at 2:28pm
Man you gatta be kiddin me, u prolly wasted Ra-Ausar time and prolly was bustin up laughin at ur 8 hour design, comon i can think bout your design or even better in less than 1 minute. If u actually win ima actually quit HOMe matta of fact ima take my ps3 and lterally break it in half and choke myself.. lol
Strongwoods Comment by Strongwoods on July 7, 2009 at 11:33pm
Hey guys it took me 8 hours to come up with this design the reason there's nothing in the middle of the floor because I wanted that area saved for dances! And two I have so many sitting areas so that people can have a fun social area which they can pick any spot to socialize!
Reno Comment by Reno on July 2, 2009 at 12:09pm
I think this is just getting started
ONLY-QUEEN Comment by ONLY-QUEEN on July 2, 2009 at 10:41am
THIS PLACE IS EMPTY
Duncan a.k.a. DuncanC75 Comment by Duncan a.k.a. DuncanC75 on July 2, 2009 at 12:18am
This is a joke, right ???
CapinChronic Comment by CapinChronic on July 1, 2009 at 3:53pm
You've gotta be kidding me?.. lol..

About

Ra-Ausar Ra-Ausar created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

Support PSHT

Donate Any Amount

Photos

© 2009   Created by Ra-Ausar on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  PSHT.MOBI | Help | Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service

Disclaimer:"PLAYSTATION", "PS3", "PlayStation" and "PSP" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The "Home" icon is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited.
All titles, content, publisher names, trademarks, artwork, and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.
PlayStation Home Today is a fan site and not an official PlayStation Home website.